Moody Theological Seminary and Graduate School–Michigan prepares students for ministry in evangelical churches, schools, counseling agencies, parachurch organizations, and mission societies. The student body is composed of students from various denominations and independent churches. Those applying for Seminary degree programs must give evidence, by verbal and written testimony, that they have trusted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior; have a bachelor’s degree from a United States Department of Education (USDE) accredited college or university or equivalent; and provide letters of recommendation.
Inasmuch as prejudice is sinful and dishonoring to the Lord Jesus Christ (Numbers 12; Jonah 4; John 4; Acts 10; James 2), the Seminary welcomes applicants regardless of race, color, sex, ethnic origin, or physical handicap.
Applicants for admission to a seminary degree program at MTS–Michigan must:
- Have an earned bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university, with a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Submit a completed application form.
- Have official transcripts sent from all schools you have attended since high school.
- Have the appropriate reference forms completed and sent.
- Submit four autobiographical essays as outlined in the application.
- Be in agreement with the Moody Bible Institute Doctrinal Qualifications for Students.
New students who have submitted an Application for Admission but have not completed the entire application process are only allowed to register as audit students. Submission of all required application materials is necessary prior to the end of the 5th week in order to change from audit to credit.
For additional information, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors using the contact information below.
Eric Mockaitis (phone: 734-207-9581, ext. 302; email: email@example.com)
Nathan Richards (phone: 734-207-9581, ext. 304; email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional requirements may be found by viewing specific academic degree programs.